Assistant Dispensary Manager, Reistertown
Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States. Curaleaf is committed to being the industry’s leading resource in education and advancement through research and advocacy. Curaleaf leverages its extensive research and development capabilities to distribute cannabis products in multiple formats with the highest standard for safety, effectiveness, consistent quality and customer care.
The Dispensary Assistant Manager collaborates with the Dispensary Manager to carry-out the day-to-day practices, policies and strategies of the dispensary. This role assists in managing the dispensary operations such as admissions, patient consulting, product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing with integrity and in the most cost efficient and compliant manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains highest level of presentation, customer service and compassion to all patients and ensures that all patient visitor procedures are followed by employees to provide the most positive patient experience.
- Assist the Dispensary Manager with dispensary operations such as admissions, patient consulting, product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing, and outreach.
- Assist in reviewing, maintaining and updating all departmental SOP’s and assures that any changes are communicated to employees and the most recent SOP versions are available for planned and unplanned audits by regulators and organization management.
- Responsible for training, supervising and evaluating all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s.
- Performs the required cash management duties including, transacting, opening and closing the store, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash.
- Performs the required dispensing duties including but not limited to dispensing, consulting, admissions, verification of patients eligibility, allotment of available medicine, entering patient data into the state registry, and any other databases required.
- Stay informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations and industry news.
- Maintaining the overall culture of the store to ensure the staff also represent and embrace the culture; including, but not limited to: coaching, training and motivating staff to ensure efficiency and to increase sales.
- Act as the first point of department contact with State and Local regulatory representatives in the Dispensary Manager’s absence.
- Participation in planned and unplanned quarterly audits/inspections.
- Assist Dispensary manager in scheduling and approval or time off and attendance.
- Assist in the pre-employment and onboarding process of all new dispensary employees.
- Assist in the coordination of staff meetings and company sponsored events.
- Conduct inventory audits with Lead and Dispensary Manager.
- 2+ years in progressively responsible retail experience
- Ability to manage a team of staff members in a fast paced, heavily regulated environment
- Experience in inventory management and cash reconciliation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Leadership – Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Contributes to profits and revenue.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=162