Assistant Manager, Jacksonville
Supports the Dispensary Manager with all aspects of dispensary operations, including coaching and developing the store team that delivers the Company retail promise to valid customers. Serves as a Dispensary Manager in training with the ability to do all functions, as directed and authorized by Dispensary Manager. Operates the store in the absence of Dispensary Manager.
- Previous experience in retail sales management required.
- Thorough understanding of state and local medical Cannabis laws and regulations, and how they apply to the operations of the Company is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment while demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills is required.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in Windows-based and other software and Internet navigation.
- Understands and assist the Dispensary Manager with weekly and monthly sales information.
- Assists the Dispensary Manager with employee schedules and managing employee work hours and vacation request.
- Assist with the conduction of training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed.
- Motivates and works together with Dispensary Manager and employees to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Assists in conducting employee evaluations.
- Informs employees of new updates and general developments in the Company.
- Supports the Dispensary Managers in evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with human resources; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of criteria.
- Helps ensure that inventory is adequate and helps manage inventory properly by becoming versed in the use of the Inventory Control System and Electronic Verification System.
- Promotes a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established company policies and procedures.
- Supports the Dispensary Manager by monitoring the activities of the store employees to maximize efficiency, minimize errors.
- Strives to become familiar and proficient at all other tasks and duties of the Dispensary manager, as listed on that Job Description.
- Assist Dispensary Manager with regular and random inventory counts of medical Cannabis, ancillary products, and dispensing supplies.
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations by supervising Dispensary a minimum of 40 hours per week, including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts.
- Supervises Dispensary MedTenders during Dispensary Manager’s absence or when directed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Dispensary Manager, including filling in as Patient Coordinator, or MedTender, as needed.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Send Resume and Link to LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org