Bookkeeping/Data Entry Clerk, Quincy
Trulieve is looking for a competent Bookkeeping / Data Entry Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic data entry.
An effective Bookkeeping Clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High school diploma
Salary will be commensurate with experience; rate of pay is $10/ hour. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Apply directly: https://www.trulieve.com/careers
Or email resume to: email@example.com