Customer Care Representative, Hollywood
CORE JOB DUTIES
Customer Care Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming calls and answer calls in the order in which they are received.
- Respond to and resolve customer questions, requests and complaints. Utilize the scripted responses outlined in the Customer Care Manual. Call a supervisor if needed.
- Obtain the customer’s full name, the name of the caregiver, if applicable, date of birth, address, ordering physician and route of application of product.
- Enter customer and order information in to shared network.
- Compassionate Use Registry searches.
- Accurately meet customers’ needs promptly and effectively.
- Obtain proper information from the appropriate departments and use as needed when helping our customers.
- Communicate with employees to maintain a steady patient traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Consult with the Subject Matter Expert on duty in order to provide correct product suggestion to customer.
- Refer to the Customer Care SOP in order to ensure proper protocol when assisting our customers.
- Record and collaborate with Wellness Center, and Delivery Team regarding preorders and online orders to ensure accurate product information, and timeliness of delivery.
- Discuss the Company’s economic hardship plan and have the customer complete and return form and enclosed subsequent documentation in order for Surterra to determine if patient is eligible for a lower cost product.
- Maintain organization of desk space through daily upkeep and light cleaning.
Cannabis based Education and Guidance:
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Maintain an understanding our cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided by the Company.
- Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of Surterra’s products, dosing, and routes of administration.
- Record specific requests, preferences, and notes concerning patient registration status using appropriate software.
- Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product.
- Prepare documents as needed to assist patients in registering with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida.
- Maintain patient database through entering new patients, adding or removing membership, updating changes in information, scheduling appointments and updating patient registration status.
- Maintain caregiver paperwork in accordance with the State of Florida, maintain tracking in system and communicating changes to physicians.
- Coordinate with the Call Center Manager for office supplies as needed.
- Bilingual speaking is preferred.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- Route media calls to the appropriate manager immediately (do not comment unless authorized to do so).
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Comply with Surterra’s current policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws.
Accurate data-entry and record keeping. Ability to answer multi-phone line system. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities. Premiere customer service skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment. Proficiency in windows-based software and internet navigation. Knowledge of Cannabis Based Therapeutics’ policy and law. Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed.