Delivery Specialist, Palm Harbor
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 42 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand. We have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Specialist to join our company.
The Delivery Specialist will be primarily responsible for delivering products and patient servicing. Delivery Specialists are responsible for ensuring each Patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment.
- Provides prompt, secure and professional delivery services to patients.
- Coordinates deliveries working with customer service team.
- Responsible for researching, seeking out answers, resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Maintain Delivery vehicle.
- Creates an environment of “Patients First” with excellent customer service.
- Exhibits polite driving etiquette.
- Ability to efficiently plan routes.
- Performs basic vehicle checks and fluid levels.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Must be 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background check.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training.
- 1+ years of customer service experience; security experience a plus.
- Valid Florida Drivers License with excellent driving record.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with BiotrackTHC a plus.
- Excellent customer skills (written and oral), listening and empathizing.
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=191