Email Marketing Manager, Atlanta
As a Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for consumer acquisition and retention initiatives through email channel. The ideal candidate will be data and KPI obsessed. Your campaigns will be the fuel to our marketing engine. The ideal candidate will be able to work both at the strategic level by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth, and also at the tactical level by creating and managing campaigns with marketing tools, analyzing customer engagement data and solving problems. The ideal candidate will know how to test robustly and measure the full impact of campaigns, using this analysis to drive consistent performance improvement.
The successful candidate will communicate effectively across teams and levels while demonstrating creative thinking and analytical skills. Flexibility and the ability to effectively prioritize in a dynamic business environment are also key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results; we seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Surterra provides health care benefits to its employees.
- Surterra provides Company Holidays; typically, 10 to 12 days a year as well as vacation time.
- Surterra prefers its employees to stay home when sick; therefore, the Company offers sick paid days each year that may accumulate over time.
- Surterra offers a great place to work that puts employees and its patients first. The work environment is geared to focus on the employees and their comfort, productivity, and enjoyment while they are at work.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own execution and measurement of all email programs: develop email templates, prepare campaigns for deployment and deploy campaigns
- Drive continued optimization and evolution of our email marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and large scale campaigns
- Own website analytics process to enable overall website and various conversion/event tracking, generate web analytics reports and take corrective action based on the data
- Map the customer journey, identify KPIs and create a cohesive usage narrative by directing the creation of engaging, persuasive programs across customer profiles
- Manage a continuous testing plan to deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics across a range of campaigns
- Work closely to develop and maintain productive relationships across internal teams to ensure strategic initiatives are optimally supported
- Develop and analyze performance metrics to drive business decisions
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in building and managing marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of email marketing experience executing campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS to build email templates
- Effectively uses website analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture) and tag management tools (e.g., Google Tag manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager) to gain actionable insight
- Success developing and measuring A/B testing on messaging, images, etc. to optimize, improve the customer experience and customer lifecycle
- Self-motivated, engaged and accountable
- Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- An analytical person who is comfortable working with large sets of data, and knows how to determine statistical significance and draw insights from data reports
- Excellent presentation, organization and project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High comfort level with online marketing measurement practices and attribution methods
- Highest standard of accuracy and strong sense of customer obsession
Apply directly: https://surterra.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=103