Fill/Line Technician, Coeymans Hollow
Fill Line/Packaging Technician:
Curaleaf NY is a rapidly expanding, multi-state medical cannabis company dedicated to the needs of its patients. The Fill Line/Packaging Technician will be responsible for operating the pharmaceutical capsule and vial filling lines as well as primary and secondary packaging of finished goods. The Line Technician will also be responsible for equipment sanitization and sterilization as well as maintaining facilities cleanliness.
* Responsible for setting up and maintenance of equipment in a biologics processing environment for cannabis-derived pharmaceuticals.
* Accurately enter data in the state-run inventory system (BiotrackTHC)
* Responsible for organizing work areas and performing daily tasks such as preparing and sterilizing components such as vials, stoppers, and filling assemblies
* Lays out, fabricates and assembles containers and lids for finished goods
* Perform aseptic fills of measured liquids and solids into finished product containers
* Strict adherence to procedures and practices according to SOP’s, cGMP and NYS regulations.
* Strong emphasis on documentation according to cGMP and NYS regulations.
* Adhere to the departmental, site and corporate safety policies.
* Responsible for facility and equipment cleaning in a clean room manufacturing environment to maintain cGMP standards.
* Sanitization and sterilization of laboratory processing equipment such as glassware
* Assembles secondary packaging and final product product
Job Qualification Requirements:
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes.
* Ability to accurately fill out the documentation
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English
* Possess Basic Math skills such as addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
* Possess basic computer skills and be able to enter and maintain data accurately
* Ability to gown and work in an aseptic/clean room environment.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
* Ability to comply with established safety standards for the proper use, safe handling, and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes.
* Experience effectively using computer systems, software, and hardware common to laboratories recordkeeping procedures.
* Must be able to work in a challenging fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to details.
* Ability to train co-workers.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending.
* Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
* Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance.
* High school diploma or GED required
* Associate degree and/or applicable certification preferred
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=155