Greenhouse Production Associate, Alachua
Working with a high degree of safety We are currently looking to expand our Greenhouse Production team, seeking individuals who take pride in their work and are eager to be part of a great team.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a level II background check (FBI)Candidates must be capable of working in a highly-secured greenhouse environment, performing tasks including, but not limited to:
- Daily crop maintenance
- Harvest preparation and trimming
- Crop rotation
- Ensuring cleanliness of production area
- Knowledge of GPP/GAP (Good Production Practices/Good Agricultural Practices) would be considered an asset
- Previous experience working in a greenhouse would be considered an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to perform tedious/repetitive tasks with a high level of quality
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Post secondary education preferred but not required
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and safety lift up to 25lbs
- Must have good dexterity with a keen eye for precision while conducting repetitive tasks
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time (I.e. gloves, lab coat, hair net)
- Must be able to work Overtime as required
- Must be able to work in an enclosed and secure work area
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be able to pass a Level II Background Check.
Sun – Thur 8am to 4:30 pm
Tue – Sat 8am to 4:30pm
Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment on the first of the month.