Greenhouse Technician, Homestead
As a Greenhouse Technician with Curaleaf you are responsible for performing manual labor to assist with the upkeep, stocking and fulfillment of growing medicinal cannabis. This includes but is not limited to; watering, feeding, flushing, pruning, washing, cloning and transplanting under the supervision of the Cultivation Manager. Attention to detail is extremely important. The ideal candidate will excel as a team member within a tightly controlled, state-regulated system and timelines.
- Begin clean-up once all strains have been placed on racks in dry room
- All recorded information will then be transferred to Bio-track
- Help in all other areas of the greenhouse as directed, cleaning & organizing of work space required
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be punctual to work
- Critical thinking necessary for this role
- Ability to use small hand motor skills; using scissors in this role
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, standing & sitting for long periods of time is required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Basic math skills; add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/curaleaf/jobs/4762903002