Grow Healthy, Lake Wales
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida and are looking for Cultivators to join our team.
GrowHealthy Holdings, LLC and its family of companies are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state & local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Hand trim marijuana plants using shears, scissors, etc.
- Assist in the harvesting and drying of plants
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by cleaning around the work space and keeping tools clean and in working order
- Package products
- Ability to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of a large-scale grow facility
- Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate for production timing
- Must have a “Do What it Takes” attitude
- Other duties as assigned by management
Skills / Knowledge:
- Able to work in a focused, quick and efficient manner
- Maintain a culture of professionalism
- Comply with all company policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Must be able to comfortably lift 25-50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, crouch, sit, and reach for long periods of time
- Experience in aseptic techniques desired, but not required
- Experience in marijuana cultivation preferred, but not required
Education / Background:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience would be beneficial, but not necessary
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school (Required)
- Lake Wales, FL (Required)
- United States (Required)
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org