Guide – Retail Sales Associate PT, Tallahassee
The Guide provides exceptional customer service by creating a unique, inviting and multi-branded shopping experience for the Surterra Wellness customer. The Guide has true a passion for interacting with the public and takes pride in working for a world class cannabis company.
The successful candidate will meet customers where they are in their personal cannabis journey and be revered as an industry expert. In addition, the Guide will have integrity, be transparent and a team collaborator. They will be a great representative of Surterra Wellness and work to meet and exceed the store’s financial goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicator). Finally, the Guide will be responsible for operational activities as assigned.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering a full-service experience and/or simple service depending on the customer’s needs.
- Positive representative of the Surterra Wellness brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Support promotions, events and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
- Attends all required meetings, training’s and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Develops knowledge of industry trends to provide the best service possible and shares with the team.
- Educate customers on the processes of registration, renewals or lost registration documents.
- Provides the full Surterra Wellness customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to the team and the store.
- Contributes to a productive and dynamic Surterra Wellness team by connecting with employees, customers, and members of the community.
- Acts with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, management and business associates.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to a Manager or a HR partner.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Ensure all customer files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida.
- Maintain customer database through entering new customers, adding or removing membership, updating changes in information, scheduling appointments and updating customer registration status.
- Maintain caregiver paperwork in accordance with the State of Florida; maintain tracking in system and communicating changes to physicians.
- Record and collaborate with team on preorders to ensure accurate order information and timely preparation of orders.
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as assigned.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as part of the regular daily responsibilities.
- Accurately ring sales and use the POS correctly.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Surterra Wellness personal appearance guidelines.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years retail experience preferred. High school education or equivalent.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/paralleljobs/jobs/4597326002