Hospitality Associate, Sarasota
The Hospitality Associate is responsible for creating a world class “showtime” customer experience for each and every customer who walks in the store. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that achieve all hospitality goals at MedMen.
This includes responsibility for all policy and procedures, compliance, ingestion and all other operational objectives of the business. As well as executing visual standards and presentation needs to customer requirements, product performance, along with Hospitality and marketing objectives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet/Exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals
- Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embrace change
- Add value to the team by being authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world class hospitality program.
- Drive repeat business through strong local grass roots networking, customer data capture and our loyalty program.
- Execute high customer experience standards, to include a “show time” culture and industry leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with customer service in retail.
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures.
- Associate degree.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service and represent the business with pride.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- An innovator who is business minded
- A highly self-motivated individual
- Ethical Conduct
- Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the “daily limits”. Failure to perform these calculations could be a store audit (during which the store would
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/medmen/jobs/4388679002