IT Support Specialist, Orlando
GrowHealthy is a looking for an IT Support Specialist. The IT Support Specialist will be supporting the company’s employee’s IT needs, local area network as well as desktop and laptop systems. This role will be accountable for providing guidance and technical support to employees, systems and processes. This position is located in Central Florida.
Essential Job Functions
- First line of contact for user-end issues, requests, etc.
- Candidate must diagnose and resolve technical issues efficiently and create scalable solutions for challenges encountered.
- Heavy emphasis in providing direct resolution support.
- Provide help desk coverage, problem resolution, configuration, etc. for all workstation hardware, software, printers, peripherals, smartphones, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of IT support concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and interact with employees.
- Office 365/Microsoft Exchange.
- LAN, VPN, and WAN Networking Concepts.
- Cisco Meraki.
- Azure AD, Active Directory.
- OneDrive, SharePoint cloud files services.
- Windows, Macintosh, and peripheral hardware configuration and support
- Customer service and support experience required.
- The qualified candidate will have a minimum of an associate degree or 1 to 2 years of previous technical network and computer support experience.
- The qualified candidate should also demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a strong technical understanding and proficiency in hardware and software support.
- This position has no supervisory responsibility.
- Generally standing and walking less than 1/3 of the time.
- Occasionally lifting computers, monitors, printers and other peripherals.
- Typical office environment.
- Regular local travel.