Cannabis Extractions Specialist
Successful, and well-known cannabis college seeks extremely talented Cannabis Extraction Instructors to help pioneer education & training for the industry. Must have dynamic public speaking skills to teach in-person courses.
A great teacher is warm, accessible, enthusiastic and caring. This person is approachable, not only to students, but to everyone on campus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Must live in Central Florida.
The instructor is responsible for teaching assigned courses related to the medical cannabis industry, including but not limited to:
· Presenting lessons using materials provided by Learn Sativa based on the approved certification curriculum.
· Providing support and guidance to address student issues during each class.
· Representing the Learn Sativa brand professionally and ethically at all times
Qualifications and Skills:
The Cannabis Instructor is required to have the following qualifications and skills:
·Degree in chemistry, biochemistry, engineering or related field.
·Commercial cannabis laboratory experience is preferred.
·Extensive hands on experience with purification, separation, and crystallization of various compounds, preferably including cannabinoids.
·Highly professional English language verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise patience and treat all students with respect.
· Experienced and comfortable working with a wide variety of students.
· Proven experience with established instructional delivery methods
· Creative thinker with superior networking skills
· Strong organizational skills
· A team player who can commit to Learn Sativa’s educational mission
· Professional appearance and behavior
· Ability to deliver impactful results with minimal supervision
· Friendly demeanor with a passion for the cannabis industry and education
· Ability to teach 1-2 times per month Saturdays
“It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it.” — Alan Kay
Job Type: Contract