The Surterra Wellness Center Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a Surterra Wellness Centers in accordance in accordance with The Office of Medical Marijuana in the state of Florida and standards set by Surterra. Provides support for all store employees, including schedules, training, policy and procedure updates, industry news, and product information. Responsible for inventory management/tracking and store delivery coordination, cash management policies, and maintaining wellness center compliance and cleanliness. The Manager will provide support and oversight to all retail employees, including training and development, adherence to standard operating procedures, and staffing. This position will ensure the best possible patient experience consistent with brand standards.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Employee Support and Management:
- Responsible for hiring, managing, training and reviewing Surterra Wellness Center staff including assistant managers, wellness coordinators and janitorial staff, manage staff schedules, product inventory, and patient relations.
- Serves as a role-model and resource for store staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and changes in regulations.
- Responds to all employee questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Surterra Wellness Center staff in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility.
- Coordinates with the Inventory& Compliance Manager to ensure accurate information is communicated to the Wellness Center staff.
- Maintain and enforce a culture of compliance for all activities with strict adherence to the Florida Statues for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, as well as regulations set forth by local, state, and federal agencies such as OSHA.
2. Inventory Management:
- Collaborate with the Processing Manager to coordinate inventory delivery for assigned Surterra Wellness Center
- Responsible for Wellness Center inventory management and tracking
3. Customer Service:
- Provides superior customer service for vendors and patients.
- Responds to all patient complaints, requests, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Oversees orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries.
- Maintain a first class, clean Wellness Center environment
- Well-versed in Surterra Therapeutics product line and understand the recommending physician’s order specifications when dispensing products and when providing assistance to a patient or caregiver.
4. Cash Management, Security and SOPs
- Manage cash management protocols with proper opening/closing protocols
- Follow all SOPs for operations of the store with continuous improvement input into policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate records of all Surterra Wellness Center activities including patient records, customer feedback, sales, deliveries, and returns in accordance with the State of Florida regulations and standards set by Surterra.
Apply directly: https://surterra.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=268