Manager of Compliance, Miami
- Supports the VP of Systems and Strategy and iAnthus Director of Compliance in the design and development programs, policies, and practices to maintain the company’s compliance with all federal, state, and local regulatory requirements
- Supports department by monitoring federal and state regulations to determine how changes impact company and providing recommendations on strategies for compliance
- Write, regularly review, and revise all corporate policies and procedures on compliance activities
- Work with various departments to collect and submit data to appropriate federal and state agencies in compliance with reporting requirements
- Provide initial and annual re-training to all staff in areas of compliance that impact their jobs
- Perform annual auditing of compliance programs, including development of corrective and preventative action plans as needed
- Ensures that project milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Coordinate with iAnthus Legal and other departments as needed and assist with implementation of various compliance initiatives
- Lead, coach, and develop GrowHealthy Compliance Team
- Other activities as assigned by the iAnthus Director of Compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. Master’s Degree preferred
- Ability to pass a State Mandated Level 2 Background Check
- 3+ years of demonstrated success of supporting the development of compliance initiatives and implementation and ongoing management of a corporate compliance program. Cannabis experience, a plus.
- Must have the ability to develop and foster strong working relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills; the ability to either predict and/or identify and drive problem/issue to resolution in partnership with stakeholders
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent people and communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to successfully explain complex matters and provide persuasive support for positions with internal stakeholders, outside partners, and to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Experience leading others in a cross-functional, matrixed environment. Leading, coaching and performance managing direct reports, a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven track record of Program Management; Compliance program management required
- People Management/Leadership
- Communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills / methodical and diligent planning abilities
- Ability to successfully manage a high-volume workload with tight deadlines
- Self-managed and self-motivated; able to perform job requirements with minimal amount of supervision
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access or other relational database experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of all current federal and state regulations
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Apply directly: https://growhealthy.workable.com/j/B9DDE99207