Manufacturing Associate – Webster, MA
The Manufacturing Associate will report to the Manufacturing manager and or team leads in designated department. The Manufacturing Associate is to perform all the tasks necessary to produce a variety of items to our high standards. The Associate maintains quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including trimming, prepping, and packaging. The Associate must monitor and maintain in accordance with safety standards, FDA, government, and State regulations.
- Set up workstation according to daily goals established by the Packaging Manager and Assistant Manager, such as trimming, weighing / packing, shucking, or harvesting
- Always adhere to state and company policies, following appropriate Standard Operating Procedure according to assigned task
- Verify quality control standards are being met throughout every phase of the production process
- Ensure production goals established by the Manufacturing Manager and Team Lead are being met
- Accurate record keeping abilities
- Close attention to detail – continuously maintaining accuracy and consistency
- Ensure that all product is properly secured and stored
- Package infused products and plant material into proper containers with proper labeling to ensure compliance with state regulations
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to harvesting, defoliation, shucking, and post-harvest cleaning
- Uphold all standards and procedures pertaining to facility cleanliness, such as cleaning of supplies, workspaces, transition room
- Assist with other tasks or responsibilities assigned by the Manufacturing Manager and department team lead
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 1-3 years packaging or production experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be reliable and dependable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate calmly and professionally
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effective as part of the team or independently to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Able to process samples by collection, preparing for analysis, and quantifying results
- Familiar use of a wide range of pipettes and knowing their volume capabilities
- Scientific laboratory procedures, measurements and techniques as used in a chemistry laboratory
- Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a chemistry laboratory
- Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes
- Capabilities with computer systems, software, and hardware common to laboratories
record keeping procedures
- Must be able to perform repetitive techniques accurately and consistently
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to pass a State mandated background check
- Cannabis manufacturing/production experience preferred
- Available to work occasional weekend hours if needed
- Reliable transportation
- Allergen warnings – Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens.
- Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol.
- All jobs require daily use of provided PPE, such as masks, hair nets, beard covers, respirators, boot covers, scrubs, non-slip shoes, and Tyvek suits, as necessary.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Exposure to loud noises, including but not limited to air compressors, packaging equipment, and alarms.
- Exposure to CO2 manufacturing procedures at OSHA approved CO2 levels
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/curaleaf/jobs/5075182002