Medical Sales Representative, Gainesville
The Medical Sales Representative will be responsible for meeting sales targets to increase revenue within a specified Sales Territory within the company. Must demonstrate excellence in developing and applying territory business plans that lead to the achievement of sales goals and objectives. The capacity to work in an environment where exceeding customer expectations and continuous improvement are required
- Working to achieve Annual revenue targets as set by the Manager, Medical Sales
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Cold calling HCP offices within the territory and establishing needs.
- Putting together a list of target HCP offices within the area and establishing a Route Plan to maximize interactions.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Working closely with other territory sales managers.
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business
- Reports all sales activity and summaries of HCP sales calls to organization
- Provides regular updates on progress against KPIs and Revenue goals
- Provides feedback from HCP and Market on new program, material or product development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 years’ pharmaceutical sales experience
- Very strong communication skills and demonstrated clinical acumen.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Strong ability to collaborate, innovate and deliver results.
- Relevant industry background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Solid skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Working & communicating effectively across divisions and cross-functional environments is a must
- Individual in this role should have a mastery of basic timeline management and schedule dependencies
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR required