Operations Associate, Orlando
The Operations Associate reports to the GM/Co-Manager of Operations and is responsible for all policy and procedure, compliance, ingestion and all other operational objectives of the business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Execute and follow up on operational standards and policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all safety and security policies within retail stores.
- Prepare and package orders for MedMen customers.
- Maintain clean and organized processing room.
- Receive, count, and document inventory deliveries.
- Inform Co-Manager of Operations of upcoming inventory needs.
- Adhere to distribution guidelines.
- Unpack/sort/label merchandise as directed.
- Maintain facility cleanliness.
- Merchandising and restocking.
- Excellent Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the “daily limits”. Failure to perform these calculations could be a store audit (during which the store would be closed) and/or losing our license to sell.
This job operates in a professional retail setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time or part-time position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in retail.
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures.
- Associate degree.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service, and represent the business with pride.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position does not approve visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc.
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/medmen/jobs/4202383002