Packaging Associate, Bellmawr
Curaleaf, Inc. is the largest multi-state operator in the fast-growing U.S. cannabis industry. We are a leader in cultivation, processing, product development, and advocacy, and are committed to offering the highest levels of customer care in our dispensaries. Curaleaf operates the largest branded retail network in the U.S. and has developed three national cannabis brands. Curaleaf’s premium cannabis products are known for quality, safety and innovation, and are available in multiple product formats and dosages to meet a variety of consumer needs.
Harvesting and Packaging Specialists are responsible for 3 core functions:
- Harvesting which is a multi-day process which involves taking cut plant material, removing excess leaves and preparing it for drying.
- Trimming which involves preparing product in an aesthetically pleasing manner and eliminating undesirable waste material.
- Packaging which requires an employee to place product in bags, label, heat seal and prepare material for transport, to be dispensed to the patients.
- Interested applicants must have a careful attention to detail while simultaneously assuring speed and efficiency to maintain desired production goals. Additionally, applicants must work well in a team environment, maintain focus during repetitive tasks and have flexible availability including possible evening and weekend shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staging product and packaging supplies to meet daily production schedule
- Performing quality assurance protocols as designated by Curaleaf’s procedures
- Responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed Curaleaf’s specifications and patient’s expectations
- Ensuring 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data recording, product tracking and security throughout the entire packaging process
- Consistently operates in an efficient manner that also complies with all OSHA regulations, Curaleaf SOP’s and all applicable required procedures
- Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in compliance with the MA Regulations
- Works in a quick and efficient manner and strives to consistently increase productivity
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the extraction room while performing all duties
- Work with Dispensary Operations in planning and preparation of product for patient sales
- Take instructions and assist with tasks delegated by laboratory team
- (Ability to use) Repetitive use of hands, wrists and forearms
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- (Requires) Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to both meet job requirements and operate equipment.
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand and walk as required to perform the duties associated with functioning as Harvesting and Packaging Specialist.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- The ability to operate a point-of-sale computer system
- Pushing, pulling, and carrying with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-year experience or college degree preferred
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Must be 21 years of age; able to pass a background check; not have been convicted of any felony offense.
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=116