Packaging Associate, Simsbury
Curaleaf is hiring at our local location in Simsbury, CT. The Trimming & Packaging team is responsible for managing the preparation of cannabis products for distribution. This position reports to the Packaging Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hand trimming, weighing, packaging, labeling, sealing and other duties associated with preparing product for sale
• Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness in the facility, especially the packaging and trimming areas.
• Ensure all labeling is properly done to adhere to compliance requirements of the company and the State of Nevada.
• Responsible for regular maintenance and cleaning of all trimming and packaging equipment.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and meet KPI standards set by the Packaging Manager.
• Assist with parts of the harvest and drying process for cannabis
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness to improve and promote quality
• Work in a quick and efficient manner, and strive to consistently increase productivity
Education and Qualifications:
• Basic knowledge and familiarity with cannabis
• Familiarity with warehouse procedures
• Communication skills
• Ability to follow direction and work independently
• Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year experience in the cannabis industry preferred
• Ability to handle repetitive tasks
• Are at least 21 years of age.
• Are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
• Are trustworthy and hardworking.
• Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Able to work a schedule of 7 am – 4pm M-F
• Ability to stoop, bend over, lift up to 50lbs, reach up high to grab and move inventory, carry items up/down stairs, climb stairs, stand for extended periods of time
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/curaleaf/jobs/4349917002