Provider Engagement Associate, Tampa
The Provider Engagement Associate position is primarily responsible for providing outreach and education to the community and physicians . This position is also responsible for existing physician accounts, establishes new accounts, planning and organizing daily work schedule for existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. The Provider Engagement Associate will play a major role in resolving customer complaints, investigating problems; developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
- Accomplish statewide sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training assigning, scheduling, coaching, and working with physician and their administrative teams in assigned markets on Knox products.
- Communicating effectively on physician related issues is a key component of this role.
- Participate in on-site events and support local dispensaries when needed.
- Developing a strong knowledge base about Knox products including strains, routes of administration and the potential benefits.
- Developing meaningful relationships with new customers and deepening relationships with existing ones;
- Cold calling and prospecting to develop new business opportunities;
- Manage, build and maintain long-term relationships and support your local registered physicians.
- Presenting new products and initiatives; educating customers on current industry trends and regulations.
- Provide independent as well as group orientation programs involving the statutory requirements for ordering medical cannabis.
- Taking ownership and leadership of your territory– growing it like your own business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience
- Leadership, meeting sales goals, motivation for sales, territory management, presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation skills, results driven, sales planning, managing profitability
- No more than 1-year gap in employment history within the last 5 years
- Process all correspondence with adherence to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines where applicable; complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical and compliant business practices
- 2 years of experience in related field is required.
- Healthcare background in medical, behavioral or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability to think critically and quickly in order to resolve issues as they arise.
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team and across the organization.
- Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
- Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
- Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email
- Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service.
- Flexibility and willingness to be available during non-traditional hours is required.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
KNOX Medical *provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
KNOX Medical is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.*
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Tampa, FL (Preferred)
- 75% (Required)
Send resumes to: email@example.com