Purchasing Coordinator, Bellmawr
NO PHONE CALLS * NO RECRUITERS – PLEASE
Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States. Headquartered in Wakefield, MA Curaleaf is committed to being the industry’s leading resource in education and advancement through research and advocacy. Curaleaf has a presence in 12 states, owns and operates 42 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 10 processing sites. Curaleaf leverages its extensive research and development capabilities to distribute cannabis products in multiple formats with the highest standard for safety, effectiveness, consistent quality and customer care.
As the Purchasing Coordinator at our Bellmawr, New Jersey site, you will be accountable for the planning and purchasing of a defined product range, ensuring that all elements of this are covered in order to maintain stock levels and supply to our customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, forecasting and purchasing in order to manage inventory levels and maximize our service to the customer while hitting inventory level and working capital targets
- Manage Purchasing & Inventory Control
- Working closely with the finance team and operations team
- Coordinating the receipt and shipping of all goods to maintain service metrics
- Sourcing third party products as required enhancing product portfolio
- Responsible for general administrative functions
- Assisting in hitting working capital target by achieving target stock levels, inventory turns and service levels
- Continuously improving performance standards and processes in conjunction with the Operations Director
- Identifying project opportunities within the site or across the business removing organizational barriers to deliver continuous improvement
- Analyze data and forecast requirements with vendors
- Set-up, plan, and coordinate with vendors
- Maintain and create detailed reports
- Track and trace freight
- Data Entry
- Proactively taking part in departmental meetings to ensure up to date communication is provided to the team
- Other duties as required/needed to meet goals of company
- Bachelor’s Degree, plus three to five years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert user in Excel and Microsoft Package (Word, PowerPoint, PivotTables, etc.)
- You will regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for other employees and encourage adherence to safety practices, policies and procedures.
- You will need to have strong service and quality focus; address issues effectively when problems arise and take initiative to understand root cause, then communicate / education team in a timely manner.
- You will need be able and willing to work overtime, including short-notice requests.
- You will be required show proficiency with computer applications
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=223