Regional Director of Dispensary Operations, Reisterstown
The Regional Director of Dispensary Operations is responsible for leading multiple dispensaries in Maryland and Pennsylvania. Reporting to the President, the Regional Director of Dispensary Operations role will be to ensure consistent and timely communications across all channels of the organization, increase patient count/dispensary revenue, expand profile in the marketplace and deliver consistent and exceptional patient care.
- Provide operational leadership to multiple dispensaries, with strong understanding of the market and patient needs.
- P&L and budget responsibility for each dispensary.
- Motivate, coach and manage Pharmacist and other dispensary team members to create a passionate environment and contribute to patient count growth.
- Liaise with supervisor to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Overall responsibility of each dispensary operational start up and timelines.
- Hire and train all dispensary employees.
- All employee training and development at the dispensaries.
- Ensure that the dispensaries operate with legal and conformity to all established state and local regulations.
- Ensure all licenses and property leases are up to date.
- Monitor the day to day operations of each dispensary.
- Ensure proper store inventory and product showing.
- Cross functional collaboration with Marketing, Education and Patient outreach, Physician outreach and Compliance on new products and packaging based on patient and market feedback.
- Direct supervision of each Pharmacist and/or dispensary staff.
- Evaluate overall employee performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics. Yearly performance reviews of all dispensary employees.
- Oversee patient support and deliver world-class patient and physician experience.
- Frequent travel within the State of Maryland & Pennsylvania is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required, marketing degree helpful.
- 6-8 years’ experience in multi-site management of business or medical service facilities
- operations with at least 3 years in a leadership position.
- Strong management and retail operations knowledge, including inventory control, loss prevention, retail POS systems, customer service and budget preparation.
- Outstanding people skills, organizational skills and a passionate leadership style.
- A high-touch, visible leader who can establish instant credibility and inspire the team.
- Demonstrated track record in driving revenue and increasing patient count.
- Solid business and financial acumen and reporting skills.
- A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach.
- Experience in the medical marijuana industry not required, but a plus.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Valid driver’s license required.
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=67