Visual Presentation Lead, Orlando
Drive the timely execution of high-quality visual guidelines, innovative displays, store design elements and product placement for the MedMen brand. Adapt presentation needs to customer requirements, product performance, as well as Hospitality and Marketing objectives.
The Visual Presentation Lead is responsible for supporting the execution of brand standards, visual merchandising and presentation strategies to positively impact overall business results; this objective is achieved through the collective partnership and alignment with GM and Co-Manager of Visuals, Hospitality and Operations, as well as corporate Product, Digital and Marketing teams.
The Visual Presentation Lead is an expert in their field for specific divisions of responsibilities of the business. This role was designed to develop people into the company’s future Visual Managers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the store team and Co-Manager of Visuals to implement all aspects of Visual Merchandising including day to day merchandising, and product launches.
- Support the timely execution of brand merchandising guidelines, seasonal guidelines and planograms.
- Partner with the Co-Manager of Visuals and GM on in-store events.
- Champions expectations and standards as related to all aspects of visual merchandising and brand standards.
- Supports implementation of company initiatives and strategies.
- Understand merchandise flow standards; backroom organization and how it effects floor set execution, replenishment and recovery and the overall in-store brand experience.
- Supports all visual presentation aspects of the store and execution of store directives.
- Lead by example by exceeding personal sales volume and KPI goals and support associates to do the same
- Development of high customer experience standards, to include a “show time” culture and industry leading customer engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
- Execute a world class hospitality program to drive repeat business through strong local grass roots networking, customer data capture and execution of our loyalty program.
- Assist store leaders with executing business initiatives in an effective and efficient manner
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 2 years of experience in Sales and/or Visual Merchandising
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to convey new ideas, persuade and implement
- Retail Visual Merchandising Experience
- Sales or Lead experience
This person is directly responsible for leading the visual team.
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours, nights, weekends and holiday availability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/medmen/jobs/4347159002