Wellness Coordinator, Tallahassee
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Compassionate Use Registry, maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork, and overall upkeep. Maintain accurate records of patients identification and registration documents, manage scheduling patient traffic flow, answer phones and respond to patient inquiries. Record, arrange, and package patient orders. Maintain an organized and clean environment and facility appearance.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Customer Service and Record-Keeping:
- Welcome patients as they enter the facility. Provide exceptional service for new customers, answering any questions they may have and providing brief orientations and tours when needed.
- Provide product deliveries to patients.
- Obtain the appropriate documentation from each patient at every visit, ensuring validity of their identification and registration with the state of Florida.
- Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary.
- Communicate with employees to maintain a steady patient traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Record and collaborate with piers on deliveries regarding preorders and online orders to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of delivery.
- Respond to and resolve patient requests, complaints, or compliments in person, through email, and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed
- Maintain organization of desk space and waiting room through daily upkeep and light cleaning.
2. Cannabis based Education and Guidance:
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Maintain a basic understanding of the Cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided at Company.
- Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
- Provide educational materials and resources for patients and caregivers as needed.
- Record specific requests, preferences, and notes concerning patient registration status using appropriate software.
- Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product.
- Prepare documents as needed to assist patients in registering with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida.
- Maintain patient database through entering new patients, adding or removing membership, updating changes in information, scheduling appointments and updating patient registration status.
- Maintain caregiver paperwork in accordance with the State of Florida, maintain tracking in system and communicating changes to physicians.
- Communicate with employees to update online and physical pamphlets as needed.
- Coordinate with the Lead Pharmacist/General Manager for office supplies as needed.
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming mail distribution and ensuring post office box is collected weekly.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- Prepare patient online and pre-orders.
- Provide deliveries as needed.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Route media calls to the appropriate manager immediately (do not comment unless authorized to do so).
- Assist managers with research, communications, or any other assigned projects/task.
- Comply with Surterra’s current policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws.